Friday, July 13, 2012

Didn't See Bill Clinton In Oxford

I think I must have been the only person in Oxford not to see Bill Clinton walking about Oxford today. The former Oxford University student has been walking about Oxford from his hotel without any security and being left alone by the public to do as he pleases, which must be nice for him.  He is in Oxford attending the Re Sourse conference in the Examination School.  Pictured here are a couple of security and a load of flash cars out the front of the conference.

There are a few powerful facts on the Re Sourse conference homepage, worth a quick read.

1 comment:

Leeds daily photo said...

I missed him too but then I did not know he was in Oxford and I live in Yorkshire. I think you are right it cannot be easy surrounded by the secret service wherever you or rather he goes.