Monday, May 23, 2011

Prime Minister Of Qatar Visits Oxford

I think a few of you know that I have a small fascination with car numberplates. Well this afternoon I was walking around a very windy Oxford when I spotted this BMW in college land, it was a Diplomatic Car belonging to the Embassy of Qatar, 236D gave that away. I snapped this photo and then looked around, cause you normally see a couple more, and in Broad Street there was about 12 cars from mostly Middle Eastern diplomatic missions. They where all in Oxford, as the Prime Minister of Qatar, and member of the Qatari Royal Family Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber bin Muhammad Al Thani was giving a lecture at the Sheldonian Theatre, unfortunately I could not stay to get a photo of him in Oxford. But I did manage to get a few of the other Diplomatic Cars in Broad Street, click here.

No comments: