Thursday, January 28, 2010

Covered Market

Sometimes you wish a photo could be a little bit more than just a photo. With today's photo I wish you could smell what I was smelling, taste what I was tasting and feel what I was feeling. I've made a compilation from a couple of photo's I took today at the Covered Market in the city centre. Entering the market via High Street I was smelling freshly baked cookies, coffee beans and herbs. A little bit further I saw beautifully decorated cakes. You can actually see how they are made by the ladies in this shop. The Covered Market is offering lots of different kinds of vegetables, cheeses, meats, plants, etc. Even if you don't need anything it's nice to take a look and just enjoy the atmosphere.


1 comment:

LottaN said...

Mmmm, my favourite place!